PRAWN CURRY WITH EDAMAME AND CAULIFLOWER
Seafood with a difference!
The natural oyster sauce of Golden Turtle for Chefs™ emphasises the aromas of the prawns.
- 1 head cauliflower, divided into florets
- 3 red onions, cut into strips
- 2 cloves garlic, finely diced
- 1 chili pepper, thin slices
- 1 bunch coriander, coarsely chopped
- 500 g Edamame Golden Turtle for Chefs™ (Art. 60620)
- 1 l yellow curry sauce Golden Turtle for Chefs™ (Art. 60425)
- 500 g jasmine rice Golden Turtle for Chefs™ (Art. 60151/60155/60161)
- 50 ml rice oil Golden Turtle for Chefs™ (Art. 60354)
- 1kg prawns 26/30
- 200g mung beans sprouts, for garnish
- Oyster sauce Golden Turtle for Chefs™ (Art. 60304), to taste
- Cook the rice in the rice cooker according to instructions.
- Fry prawns and cauliflower florets one after the other with a little rice oil in a hot wok, then remove from the wok and put aside.
- Fry the onions, garlic and chilli and add the curry sauce and bring to the boil.
- Add edamame and cauliflower one after the other and simmer for about 1 minute, add the prawns at the end and cook briefly. If desired, season to taste with the oyster sauce.
- Now serve, garnish with the coriander, the mung beans sprouts and enjoy while it’s hot!
Costs p. portion: €2.50
Preparation time: 20-30 min
Accessories: cutting board, knife, saucepan, wok or pan, rice cooker
*Ingredient costs based on averaged distribution prices
The Kung Pao sauce is particularly suitable for poultry dishes or pork stews.