The Lemongrass Ginger Sauce by Golden Turtle for Chefs™ is a completely natural cooking sauce, free of artificial colours, flavourings and preservatives
- Mix the chicken drumsticks with the lemongrass ginger marinade, put in a freezer bag and marinate in the fridge for 1-2 hours
- Preheat the oven to 150°C, place the chicken drumsticks on a baking tray and cook for about 20 minutes. Turn on the grill function of the oven and grill the chicken drumsticks till they are crunchy. Of course, this can also be done on a charcoal grill.
- While the sweet potatoes are frying, add the sliced corn, Edamame and Pad Thai sauce after 3-4 min. Cook for another 3-4 minutes.
- Drain the jalapenos on a sieve and pluck the coriander, coarsely chop them and add both to the vegetables.
- 30 pcs Chicken Drumsticks
- 1L Lemongrass Ginger Sauce Golden Turtle for Chefs™ (Art. 60401)
- 300 ml Pad Thai Sauce Golden Turtle for Chefs™ (Art. 60471)
- 1,5 kg sweet potatoes Golden Turtle for Chefs™ (Art. 60624)
- 3 pcs red onions cut into strips
- 500g Young corn Golden Turtle for Chefs™ (Art. 60505)
- 500 g Edamame Golden Turtle for Chefs™ (Art. 60620)
- 1 jar of jalapenos
- 1 bunch of fresh coriander
- Category: starter, main course
- Costs p. portion: €2.65*
- Preparation time: approx. 25 Min.
- *Ingredient costs based on averaged distribution prices.
Fish, soy, sesame, crustacean
Also try with Yellow or Green Curry