Probably the most famous of all curries is the Thai Red Curry. A spicy and strong taste to season your dishes.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Sweat the onions and garlic in rice oil, add the curry sauce and the vegetable strips, bring to a boil briefly.
- Place the baking paper on a pasta plate and place 500g mussels per person to the in the middle.
- Garnish the mussels with 2 lime leaves and some lemon grass, wet with 100 ml of the curry sauce.
- Hold the corners of the baking paper together over the mussels and tie it with roasting string.
- Place the packs in the oven on a baking tray for approx. 20 min.
- Place the bags on a pasta plate and only open them on the table.
- 5 kg fresh mussels, washed and dehusked
- 2 tbs Rice oil Golden Turtle for Chefs™ (Art. 60354)
- 10 sheets of baking paper A3
- ½ Block Garlic Puree Golden Turtle for Chefs™ (Art. 60621)
- 2 vegetable onions, cut into strips
- 300 g carrots, cut into strips
- 300 g leek, cut into strips
- 20 lime leaves
- 50 g lemon grass
- 1 l red curry sauce Golden Turtle for Chefs™ (Art. 60427)
- Costs p. portion: approx. €1.70
- Energy p.portion: approx. 690 kcal
- Preparation time: approx. 30 Min.
- Accessories: cutting board, cooking pot, baking paper, deep baking tray or casserole dish, roasting string
This dish can also be steamed in a traditional pot with a lid. Serve the mussels separately from the curry sauce for best results.