- Bring super malt, Chinkiang vinegar with ginger and soy sauce to a boil and reduce to about 400 ml. Mix the starch with the water and stir into the boiling sauce.
- Meanwhile, lightly salt and pepper the pork fillet and fry it on all sides. Cook in a preheated oven (140°C) for about 12-15 minutes, depending on the size.
- Pour boiling water over the noodles, leave to soak for 3 minutes, then drain on a sieve. Fry in a pan and season to taste with the oyster sauce.
- Fry the onions, garlic and chorizo in some vegetable oil and add the Edamame, season with salt and pepper. Slice the pork fillet and serve with the sauce, beans and noodles.
- 2 kg pork fillet
- 1 kg Edamame (peeled) Golden Turtle for Chefs™ (Art. 60620)
- 3 cloves Chinese garlic (whole) Golden Turtle for Chefs™ (Art. 60613)
- 2 pcs red onions, diced
- 100 g chorizo, sliced
- 750 g quick cooking noodles Golden Turtle for Chefs™ (Art. 60102)
- 40 ml oyster sauce Golden Turtle for Chefs™ (Art. 60304)
- 660 ml Supermalt
- 150 ml Japanese Soy Sauce Golden Turtle for Chefs™ (Art. 60309)
- 50 ml Chinkiang vinegar
- 50 g ginger
- 15g cornflour
- 3 tbsp water
- Costs p. portion: approx. € 3.30*
- Energy p. portion: approx. 1100 kcal.
- Preparation time: approx. 40 minutes
Soy, wheat, corn, crustacean, barley
The sauce reduction can be used in many ways. Excellent as a marinade for roast pork or spare ribs. Simply apply with a brush at regular intervals during cooking.