Tikka Masala is a hearty curry sauce infused with an amazing blend of Indian spices. Blends perfectly with lamb.
- Drain the soaked chickpeas and boil in plenty of salted water, this can take up to 2 hours. Drain and rinse with a little water.
- Salt and pepper all the lamb racks and fry in a hot pan with 2 tbsp rice oil. Cook in a preheated oven at 90°C for about 12-15 minutes.
- Remove the silvery peel from the asparagus with an asparagus peeler. Slice and fry the asparagus, add sesame oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Finely dice onions and garlic, then fry in the remaining oil until translucent.
- Add the chickpeas and Tikka Masala sauce and simmer briefly.
- Cut the saddle of lamb in the middle and arrange on the chickpeas. Spread the green asparagus over it.
- A Naan bread goes well with this dish, but of course it is also a treat with Basmati rice!
- 10 pcs. lamb rack cleaned
- 400 g chickpeas soaked in water overnight
- 500 ml Tikka Masala Golden Turtle for Chefs™ (Art. 60486)
- 3 pcs red onions
- 4 cloves garlic Golden Turtle for Chefs™ (Art. 60613)
- 4 tbsp Golden Turtle rice oil for Chefs™ (Art. 60354)
- 2 tbsp sesame oil Golden Turtle for Chefs™ (Art. 60352)
- 20 spears green asparagus
- Costs per portion: approx. €6.20*
- Energy p.portion: approx. 1010 kcal**
- Preparation time: Preparation 2 h Preparation 20 min.
The Tikka Masala Sauce by Golden Turtle for Chefs™ is particularly suitable as a sauce for extraordinary vegetable dishes. Also ideal as a creative pizza sauce.