Tom Yum is a very popular Thai dish and means literally hot and sour. Processed in a typicalChinese Hot Pot, it makes a wonderful Asian festive meal.
- Preheat the oven to 80°C.
- For the pancakes, mix the flour with the water, eggs and salt, cook about 10 medium-sized pancakes in a hot pan.
- Blanche the chives with boiling water, then dry them.
- Sweat the vegetable julienne and season to taste with the hoisin sauce, pour it on the middle of the pancakes and tie them with the chives into open bags.
- Keep the pancakes warm in the oven.
- Salt and pepper the duck breast, then fry in a pan until pink.
- Fry the sweet potatoes in rice oil and heat the satay sauce in a small pot.
- Cut the duck breast into slices, serve with satay sauce, sweet potatoes and a vegetable bag.
- 2 l water
- 140 g Tom Yum Soup Paste Golden Turtle for Chefs™ (Art. 60208)
- 30 ml Japanese soy sauce Golden Turtle for Chefs™ (Art. 60309)
- 5 lime leaves
- 2 lemon grass sticks
- Costs p. portion: approx. €3.60*
- Energy p. portion: approx. 620 kcal
- Preparation time: approx. 30 Min. Preparation in advance partly possible
- Accessories: Hot Pot, (or Fondue Set) Cutting board, strainer, 2 cooking pots, 6 pcs. charcoal briquettes
Crustacean, wheat, soy, fish
Matching dip sauces from Golden Turtle for Chef™:
- Hoisin sauce (Art.60305)
- Sweet Chili Sauce (Art.60306)
- Sweet Soy Sauce (Art. 60310)