Delicious Italian-style veggie burger with an Asian touch.
- Mix the tomatoes with the garlic and add salt and pepper to taste.
- Fry the onions in the casserole, add the sweet soy sauce and the broth, braise over medium heat until soft. There should only be a little liquid left.
- Bake the (veggie) burgers, the buns, cut them in half and spread with the QP mayonnaise. Put the veggie burger, gorgonzola, tomatoes and cress over the onions on the lower bun.
- 1 kg (veggie) burger
- 12 pc. Burger Buns
- 600 g onions, cut into julienne
- 240 ml QP Japanese mayonnaise
- 240 ml Ketjap sweet soy sauce Golden Turtle for Chefs™ (Art. 60310)
- 200 ml vegetable stock
- 400g tomatoes, diced
- 1 clove garlic, finely diced
- 1 packet cress
- 500 g Gorgonzola, sliced, salt, pepper
- Category: Main course
- Costs p. portion: approx. €1.90
- Energy p.portion without bun approx. 500 kcal.
- Preparation time: 20 min Preparation Preparation in advance possible
- Accessories: Cutting board, casserole, frying pan,