CHICKEN FILLET WITH BLACK BEAN SAUCE
- Prime cost ingredients*: ₤ 1.05-1.25 per portion
- Preparation: preparation in advance possible
- Preparation time: 20 minutes
- Cooking time:
- Noodles: 3 to 5 minutes
- Chicken & vegetables: 5 to 10 minutes
- Kitchen utensils: saucepan of wok / stockpot
*Ingredient costs based on averaged distribution prices
Ingredients for 100 skewers (20 servings)
- 1L Golden Turtle Chef Yakitori sauce (art. 60432)
- 3 kg chicken fillet, cut into chunks
- 150 ml Golden Turtle Chef rice oil (art. 60357)
- 100 small bamboo skewers
- Soak the skewers in water.
- Marinade the chicken for 30 minutes in the yakitori sauce.
- Thread the chicken onto skewers (5 per person).
- Heat the oil in a grill pan over medium high heat, add the chicken and grill for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Brush the skewers with the heated yakitori sauce and serve.
Useful information and suggestions:
- The yakitori sauce is 100% natural and does not contain any flavour enhancers, preservatives, colouring and thickeners. Therefore it should be shaken well before use.
- We advise to use 1L sauce for 20 servings (= 50 ml per serving).
- Thread the chicken and spring onions alternately onto skewers.
- Cut the chicken fillet in triangles for chicken skewers Japanese style.
Serve with a salad and jasmine rice (art. 60151) to create a complete main course.