The sauces from Golden Turtle for Chefs™ are completely natural cooking and base sauces, free of artificial colours, flavourings and preservatives
- Preheat the oven to 110° C.
- Slightly salt and pepper the ribs and brush generously with the Pad Thai
sauce. Put them on a baking tray and place them in the oven.
- Cook the ribs for about 2-2.5 hours until the bones are clearly visible at the ends and can move freely. During the cooking time, brush every 20 min. with the Pad Thai Sauce again.
- Remove the ribs from the oven, place on another baking tray, turn up the oven to
180 *C and bake the ribs in it until brown.
- During this time, fry the sweet potatoes in good vegetable oil until golden brown, season with a little salt and pepper.
- Fry the corn in a wok, then add the wok vegetables, season with some
- Arrange the vegetables and sweet potatoes on a plate and serve the ribs
- approx. 800g wild boar ribs
- approx. 300 ml Pad Thai Sauce Golden Turtle for Chefs™ (Art. 60471)
- 200 g Asian Wok Vegetable Mix Golden Turtle for Chefs™ (Art. 60612)
- 150 g baby corn Golden Turtle for Chefs™ (Art. 60505)
- 400 g sweet potatoes Golden Turtle for Chefs™ (Art. 60624)
- 2 tbs. Oyster sauce Golden Turtle for Chefs™ (Art. 60304)
- Costs p. portion: €5.50
- Preparation time: 10 min Preparation time
2-2.5 h cooking process
- Accessories: brush, baking tray, 2 woks or pans*Ingredient costs based on averaged distribution price