The sauces from Golden Turtle for Chefs™ are completely natural cooking and base sauces, free of artificial colours, flavourings and preservatives
- For the dough, put all ingredients in a bowl and knead at the lowest speed using a mixer. Wrap into cling film and leave at least 1 h in the refrigerator to rest.
- For the filling, it is best to grind or chop the frozen rapeseed flowers.
- Sweat the onions and the garlic in the butter until translucent, add the rapeseed flowers and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Mix the sheep's cheese with the curd cheese and add the rapeseed flowers, if desired season to taste.
- Roll out the dough very thinly and cut out round Ø 7 cm.
- Place a ts of filling in the middle, brush an edge with egg yolk and close in a crescent shape. Now press the rim together with a fork, cook in boiling water for 3 minutes, rinse briefly. Roast in some butter, serve with hot Tikka Masala sauce and garnish with sage.
(10 servings) Dough:
- 300 g rye flour
- 200 g wheat flour
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 140 ml lukewarm water
- 2 snuffs salt
- 1 egg yolk, stir with a little water
- 100 g feta cheese
- 100 g soft curd cheese (quark)
- 2 small onions in fine cubes
- ½ tsp Chinese Garlic Puree Golden Turtle for Chefs™ (Art.60621)
- 600 g Rapeseed flowers Golden Turtle for Chefs™ (Art. 60611)
- Salt, pepper
- 1 tbsp butter 600 ml Butter Chicken Sauce Golden Turtle for Chefs (Art.60488)
- Costs p. portion: approx. €1.10
- Energy p.portion approx. 510kcal
- Preparation time: 1 h
- Accessories: food processor, round cookie cutter, pot, pan, meat grinder, bowls
Wheat, rye, egg
Golden Turtle for Chefs canola flowers are an exceptional alternative to the ubiquitous spinach