- Steak Marinate the steak with hoisin sauce. Vacuum seal the steak without marinade in a bag and cook it to 50°C in a water bath. Grill the steak. Slice thinly.
- Crab salad Mix the French cut (julienned) surimi with mayonnaise, garlic, yuzu, salt and pepper.
- Prawns Clean the prawns and stir-fry them in rice oil.
- Red onion Bring the seasoning for sushi to the boil, pour it over the julienned red onion and let it marinate in the cold storage for 30 minutes.
- Green pea cream Fry the garlic in dices in rice oil, add the peas and stir-fry. Add coconut milk and mash it to a smooth cream.
- Garnishing Prepare the thin strips of pak choi with salad dressing and dress them together with the cooked noodles on the plate. Cover with thin slices of steak. Serve with a quenelle of crab salad, prawns, red onion, green pea cream and green pea cress. Garnish with sundries tomatoes, Sriracha mayo, pine nuts and pomegranate.
- 400 g Steak
- 250 ml Golden Turtle for Chefs Hoisin Sauce (60305)
- 100 g Surimi
- 30 g Mayonnaise
- 2 g Golden Turtle for Chefs Garlic Puree (Cubes) (60621)
- 3 ml Yuzu Juice
- 50 g Red Onion
- 50 ml Golden Turtle for Chefs Seasoning for Sushi (60601)
- 200 g Peas
- 50 ml Golden Turtle for Chefs Coconut Milk (60553)
- 5 g Golden Turtle for Chefs Garlic in Dices (60658)
- 150 g Pak Choi
- 250 g Golden Turtle for Chefs Fresh Udon Noodles (60115)
- 10 ml Salad dressing (Flying Goose)
- 200 g Prawns
- 100 g Sundried tomatoes
- 20 ml Siracha mayo (Flying Goose)
- 5 g Pine nuts
- 5 g Pomegranate
- Green pea cress
- Salt and pepper
- Golden Turtle for Chefs Rice oil (60354)
- Category: Main dish
- Ingredient costs: ca. € 6,06 *
- Preparation time: 20 minutes Waiting time: 120 minutes
- Nutritional values
- Energy 3596 kJ / 1203 kcal
- Fat 42,3 g (of which saturates 9,7 g)
- Carbohydrates 55 g (of which sugars 21,4 g)
- Fibres 9 g
- Protein 74,5 g
- Sodium 3,2 g
Peanuts, Gluten, Soy, Mustard, Egg, Sulphite