The sauces from Golden Turtle for Chefs™ are completely natural cooking and base sauces,free of artificial colours, flavourings and preservatives
- Put the octopus, garlic and bay leaf in boiling salted water and simmer below boiling point (70-80°C) for about 2 hours.
- The octopus should not give any resistance when poked with a meat fork. Remove the octopus from the stock, allow to cool and cut into the desired parts.
- Cook the sushi rice with the squid colour according to the instructions in the rice cooker.
- Melt the butter ghee in a pan, add the edamames and season to taste with salt, pepper and nutmeg.
- Season the cooked sushi rice with the soy sauce and mirin, allow to cool, then bring to the desired shape.
- Heat the rice oil in a second pan, fry the octopus pieces in it.
- Serve and garnish with some chili oil and Sriracha Mayo.
- 1 pc 2-2.2 kg octopus
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 leaves laurel
- 200g Sushi Rice Golden Turtle for Chefs™ (Art. 60153)
- 1 packet squid ink
- 2 tbsp soy sauce Golden Turtle for Chefs™ (Art. 60309)
- 3 tbsp Mirin
- 2 tbsp Sriracha Mayo
- 500 g Edamame Golden Turtle for Chefs™ (Art. 60620)
- Salt, pepper, nutmeg
- 2 tbsp butter ghee
- 2 tbsp rice oil Golden Turtle for Chefs™ (Art. 60354)
- Chilli Oil
- Costs p. portion: approx. €3.30*
- Energy p. portion approx. 360 kcal.
- Preparation time: Preparation 2.5 h Cooking 20 min.
Soy, wheat, mustard, crustaceans, maize, may contain traces of peanuts
It doesn't always have to be sushi! Sushi rice is very suitable to go with cooked fish or meat too. Dye, roll, bake after cooking, fill, stack... let your imagination run wild!