The Wakame salad from Golden Turtle for Chefs™ is natural in color, i.e. without artificial colorants.
- Cook the beetroot in salted water until al dente, peel and cut into very thin slices.
- Marinate with the fish sauce, sesame oil and yuzu juice.
- Stir the miso paste with Mirin and Sushi Seasoning.
- Brush the salmon medallions with the Yakitori sauce and cook in a preheated oven (120°C) for 4-5 minutes.
- Arrange the wakame salad, beetroot and salmon, drizzle the miso vinaigrette with a spoon over the salmon.
- 10 pcs. salmon medallions of 90 g each
- 100 ml. Yakitori Sauce Golden Turtle for Chefs™ (Art. 60483)
- 100 g miso paste
- 100 ml. Mirin
- 100 ml. Sushi Seasoning Golden Turtle for Chefs™ (Art. 60601)
- 300 g Wakame salad Golden Turtle for Chefs™ (Art. 60623)
- 10 pcs. beetroot
- 20 ml fish sauce
- 20 ml Yuzu
- 30 ml Sesame oil Golden Turtle for Chefs™ (Art. 60352)
- Costs p. portion: approx. €1.60
- Energy p. portion approx. 370 kcal.
- Preparation time: 20 min preparation 5 min. cooking
Soy, Wheat, Corn, Sesame, Fish
Whether with smoked salmon, brined herring or a fish terrine, Wakame salad is always a great combination