Golden Turtle for Chefs™ sauces are completely natural sauces, free of artificial colours and preservatives
- Marinate the ribs with the Pad Thai sauce for 2 h and cook them in the oven for about 1.5 hours at 150 °C.
- Continue baking at 180°C until the ribs are golden brown.
- Marinate the Chicken Wings with the black bean sauce and cook them at 150 °C, for approx. 30 min. Bake at 180°C until the Wings are golden brown.
- For the salad, sauté the onion strips and the garlic in sesame oil; first add the peppers and fry for 3 minutes, then add the courgette, fry for 2 minutes, top up the Yakitori sauce and bring to the boil briefly.
- Serve the ribs and chicken wings with the salad.
- 4 kg pork ribs
- 500 ml Pad Thai Sauce Golden Turtle for Chefs™ (Art. 60471)
- 20 pc. Chicken Wings
- 200 ml Black Bean Sauce Golden Turtle for Chefs™ (Art. 60469)
- 500 g bell peppers, cleaned and quartered
- 500 g courgettes, 4 cm pieces, quartered
- 2 cloves Garlic Golden Turtle for Chefs™ (Art. 60613), sliced
- 2 pcs onions, cut into strips
- 150 ml Yakitori Sauce Golden Turtle for Chefs™ (Art. 60483)
- 40 ml Sesame Oil Golden Turtle for Chefs™ (Art. 60352)
Costs p. portion: approx. € 4.30* Energy p. portion: approx. 1500 kcal. Preparation time: approx. 2 h Preparation: preparation in advance is possible Accessories: Pan or wok, Oven or grill, Marinating bowls, cutting board
- Wheat, soy, corn, sesame, fish (fish sauce)
The marinated meat can be cooked very well at indirect heat on the grill, with a lid. Finally, give it some colour with direct heat.