Hoisin has a wonderful sweet-salty taste and can be used perfectly to marinate meat.
- Cut the hips into strips and marinate with 2 tbsp Hoisin sauce. Dice the Pumpkin into approx. 1cm cubes. Sweat 2 tbsp onion cubes and a cube of garlic puree until translucent, add the pumpkin and fry briefly.
- Add the oyster sauce, cover half with water and let it boil down until the water has evaporated.
- Boil the pasta for 5-6 minutes, refresh and place in a hot wok with 1 tbsp oil and the sesame oil. Add the YUZU juice and a little salt, stir briefly. Fry the marinated beef strips, refresh with water and add the rest of the Hoi Sin sauce.
- First put the noodles, then the beef strips and finally the pumpkin on the plate. Garnish with a little green.
- 600 g round steak
- 5 tbsp Hoisin sauce Golden Turtle for Chefs™ (Art. 60305)
- 350 g pumpkin
- 350 g Quick Cooking Noodles Golden Turtle for Chefs™ (Art. 60102)
- 2 tbsp oyster sauce Golden Turtle for Chefs™ (Art. 60304)
- 3 tbsp rice oil Golden Turtle for Chefs™ (Art. 60354)
- 1 cube of garlic puree Golden Turtle for Chefs™ (Art. 60621), finely diced
- 3 tbsp onion, finely diced
- 50 ml water
- 1 tsp YUZU juice
- 1 tsp sesame oil Golden Turtle for Chefs™ (Art. 60352)
- Category: main course
- Costs p. portion: €2.65*
- Preparation time: approx. 25 Min.*Ingredient costs based on averaged distribution prices.
Also try with Black Been Sauce or Galbi Sauce.