Korean cuisine is very trendy! Try these fantastic looking Nori sandwiches with pulled pork marinated in Korean Galbi BBQ sauce.
- Cook sushi rice, preferably in a rice cooker. Add the sushi seasoning to season the rice.
- Bring the Galbi Sauce to the boil, add the Pulled Pork and cook for 2-3 minutes. Remove from the heat and leave in the marinade.
- Place the sushi rice in the middle of the nori leaf, add the meat, salad and mayonnaise to the rice and cover with some rice. Now fold the corners of the nori leaf into the middle and form the sushi ball tightly.
- Then cut in half and serve with the sushi ginger and soy sauce to dip.
- 10 sheets Sushi Nori Golden Turtle for Chefs™ (Art. 60520)
- 500g Sushi Rice Golden Turtle for Chefs™ (Art. 60153)
- 50 ml Sushi Seasoning Golden Turtle for Chefs™ (Art. 60601)
- 1000 g Pulled Pork
- 1 pc. iceberg lettuce, plucked or cut
- 200ml Qp Japanese Mayonnaise
- 200 ml Galbi BBQ Sauce Golden Turtle for Chefs™ (Art 60400)
- 100 ml Japanese soy sauce Golden Turtle for Chefs™ (Art. 60309)
- 100 g Sushi Ginger White Golden Turtle for Chefs™ (Art. 60603) or Pink (Art. 60604)
- Category: starter, main course
- Costs p. portion: €2.10*
- Preparation time: approx. 20 Min. 20-25 for rice
- *Ingredient costs based on averaged distribution prices.
Multiple variations in filling with other meat, fish and sauces!