The Wakame salad from Golden Turtle for Chefs™ is free of colouring and only marinated with some sesame (oil). Excellent with many fish dishes!
- Bring 2 litres of water to the boil for the baby octopus, stir in the Tom Yum soup and add the octopus.
- Poach on lowest flame for 25 min. with closed lid. Cut the cucumber in half and slice into strips with a peeler.
- Mix chili paste, Yuzu, fish sauce and palm sugar, stir in the sesame oil and marinate the cucumbers in it.
- Arrange with the baby octopus.
- Bring a saucepan with a little layer of water to a boil.
- Remove the green scallops from their shells, add a dab of Black Bean Sauce into the shells and put the scallops back on.
- Place the mussels in the bamboo basket and steam on the pot for about 8 minutes.
- Serve with Wakame.
- 1 kg (30 pcs) green scallops, thawed
- 500 g Wakame Golden Turtle for Chefs™ (Art. 60623), defrosted
- 200 ml Black Bean Sauce Golden Turtle for Chefs™ (Art. 60469)
- 1 kg baby octopus, thawed
- 2 l water
- 50g Tom Yum Golden Turtle soup for Chefs™ (Art.60208)
- 2 cucumbers
- 50 g Oelek chili paste
- 20 ml Yuzu juice
- 30 ml Sesame Oil Golden Turtle for Chefs™ (Art. 60352)
- 2 tbsp fish sauce
- 2 tbsp palm sugar
- Costs p. portion: approx. € 2.70
- Energy p.portion: approx. 270 kcal.
- Preparation time: approx. 35 min. Preparation in advance is possible
- Accessories: Bamboo basket for steaming, cutting board, bowl,2 cooking pots
- molluscs, soy, sesame, wheat, corn, fish, crustacean
Try fresh brined herring, with wakame, wasabi and pickled ginger