- Soak rice noodles in warm water for 4 minutes, drain and put aside in the sieve.
- Fry the meat and prawns in soy oil and add the rice noodles.
- Add sauce for Pad Thai and mix all ingredients well.
- Add mung bean sprouts and Chinese chives and fry the whole mixture for another minute while constantly stirring.
- Add the peanuts and serve hot.
- 1 L sauce for Pad Thai Golden Turtle for Chefs™ (Art. 60471)
- 2 kg chicken breast fillet, diced
- 1 kg prawns, peeled and cut into butterfly shape
- 600 g fresh mung bean sprouts
- 300 g Chinese chives, cut into pieces about 2.5 cm long
- 300 g unsalted peanuts, chopped
- 150 ml rice oil Golden Turtle for Chefs™ (Art. 60354)
- 20 servings rice ribbon noodles Golden Turtle for Chefs™ (Art. 60111)
- Cost per portion: € 2.23 per serving
- Preparation: Preparation in advance possible
- Preparation time: 20 min
- Cooking time:
- Noodles: soak in warm water for 4 minutes
- Meat and prawns: 5 to 10 min.
Crustaceans (prawns), soy (sauce), fish (sauce), peanuts
Add an omelette cut into fine strips, a slice of lime and ground chilli. Instead of rice ribbon noodles, jasmine rice (Art. 60151), rice vermicelli (Art. 60113) or other Chinese noodles, such as wide noodles (Art. 60103) can also be used. Available from Golden Turtle for Chefs™