Poke dishes are very trendy, healthy and versatile. The Vietnames Lemongrass Ginger gives this Poke a unique touch.
- Mix the salmon cubes with the lemon ginger sauce and some yuzu juice.
- Mix the avocado with the rest of the yuzu juice, and half of the garlic and onions mix. Season with pepper.
- Mix the tomatoes with the rest of the garlic, onions and olive oil, add salt and pepper to taste.
- Mix cucumbers with mirin, roasted sesame and coriander, add salt to taste.
- Now place in the dressing ring one after the other and press gently. Salmon, cucumber, tomato and avocado.
- Marinate the mixed salad with sesame oil and add a little salt and lots of pepper to taste.
- Place the lettuce around the salmon stack and put a few dabs of wasai on the plate.
- 750 g fresh salmon (Sushi quality), cut into fine cubes
- 1 cucumber, diced
- 3 tomatoes, diced
- 2 avocados, diced
- 3 tbsp yuzu juice
- 2 pcs garlic Golden Turtle Chefs™ (Art. 60613), finely diced
- 2 pcs red onion, finely diced
- 2 chili peppers, cut into fine slices
- 3-4 tbsp Mirin
- Coriander, coarsely chopped
- 4-5 tbsp Olive oil
- 3 tbsp sesame, roasted
- mixed salad to garnish
- 3 tsp sesame oil Golden Turtle for Chefs™ (Art. 60352)
- 75 ml lemon ginger sauce Golden Turtle for Chefs™ (Art. 60401)
- Costs p. portion: €2
- Preparation time: 25 min.
- Accessories: cutting board, 5 bowls, dressing ring