The sauces from Golden Turtle for Chefs™ are completely natural cooking and base sauces, free of artificial colours, flavourings and preservatives
- Wash the sushi rice several times, preferably cook it in a rice cooker.
- Cook the asparagus in salted water for about 8 minutes until al dente and rinse.
- Cook the Edamame in salted water for 2 minutes and rinse with cold water.
- For the vinaigrette, mix the Yuzu Juice and Yakitori Sauce and slowly stir in the sesame oil.
- Mix the warm sushi rice with sushi seasoning and plum sauce.
- Marinate the chicken breast strips in the Tandoori paste, pull them through the beaten eggs, turn in the Panko flour and fry in the deep fryer.
- Spread the sushi rice, approx. 60 g, on the lower half of the nori leaves. Put a thin line of Tikka Masala Sauce on the rice, add the fried chicken breast and edamame on top and roll up using the bamboo mat. Cut the rolls into 5 even pieces.
- Marinate the asparagus as whole spears in some vinaigrette. Arrange three spears of asparagus on each plate, place 5 "sushi" on each plate and spread a little bitof vinaigrette over the plate. Garnish with sushi ginger and a few dabs of wasabi.
- 30 spears asparagus approx. 2 kg, peeled
- 300g Sushi Rice Golden Turtle for Chefs™ (Art. 60156)
- 450 ml water
- 40 ml Sushi Seasoning Golden Turtle for Chefs™ (Art. 60601)
- 20 ml plum sauce
- 200 g Edamame Golden Turtle for Chefs™ (Art. 60620)
- Approx. 150 ml Tikka Masala Sauce Golden Turtle for Chefs™ (Item 60486)
- 5 sheets Nori leaves Golden Turtle for Chefs™ (Art. 60520), halved
- 250 g chicken breast, cut into long 25g strips
- 30 g Tandoori paste
- 100 g Panko flour Golden Turtle for Chefs™ (Art. 60700)
- 2 eggs
- 100 ml Yakitori Sauce Golden Turtle for Chefs™ (Art. 60483)
- 30 ml Sesame oil Golden Turtle for Chefs™ (Art. 60352)
- 10 ml Yuzu Juice
- 100 g Sushi Ginger White Golden Turtle for Chefs™ (Art. 60603) or Pink (Art. 60604)
- Costs p. portion: approx. €2.10*
- Energy p. portion: 350 kcal
- Preparation time: approx. 45 min. Preparation in advance is possible
Mustard, gluten, soy, corn, sesame
Edamame can be replaced by fried green asparagus