Why not try Carpaccio with an Asian twist? This carpaccio is marinated with unique Japanese flavours which brings a whole new taste sensation.
- Mix wasabi, yuzu juice and teriyaki sauce.
- Pound out the meat for the carpaccio.
- Marinate the meat with the Teriyaki sauce.
- Season the arugula only with a little sesame oil, salt and pepper, spread the roughly
- crushed wasabi nuts and the Parmesan over the carpaccio.
- 600 g Fillet of beef
- 200 ml Teriyaki Sauce Golden Turtle for Chefs™ (Art. 60481)
- 50 ml Sesame Oil Sauce Golden Turtle for Chefs™ (Art. 60352)
- 30 ml Yuzu juice
- 10 g Wasabi
- 50 g Wasabi peanuts
- 200 g Arugula
- Category: starter, main course
- Costs p. portion: €2.65*
- Preparation time: approx. 20 Min. 1 hour for marinate.*Ingredient costs based on averaged distribution prices.
For a Korean style carpaccio, use Golden Turtle for Chefs™ Galbi BBQ Sauce (Art. 60481)