- Season the maize poulard with salt and pepper and fry in some rice oil, cook in a preheated oven at 120°C for about 12 minutes.
- Sweat the onion strips in a wok, add the asparagus, season, fill with the asparagus stock and add the edamame.
- Fry the vegetables and mushrooms in a separate pan, season with the soy sauce, then put the vegetables and mushrooms in the wok with the asparagus.
- Stir through and add the curry sauce.
- Cut the chervil and tarragon and add to the vegetables just before the end.
- Arrange the vegetables, put on the cut maize poulard breast and garnish. 5. Lightly fried potato gnocchi go well with this dish.
- 10 pcs. maize poulard breast
- 30 ml rice oil Golden Turtle for Chef™ (Art. 60354)
- 30 spears white asparagus, peeled and sliced
- 3 pcs red onions, cut into strips
- 300 g Asian Wok Vegetable Mixture Golden Turtle for Chef™ (Art.60612)
- 300 g Shiitake Mushrooms Golden Turtle for Chef™ (Art.60626 )
- 300 g king trumpet mushrooms, sliced
- 200 g Edamame Golden Turtle for Chef™ (Art.60620)
- 100 ml asparagus stock
- 500 ml yellow curry sauce Golden Turtle for Chef™ (Art.60425)
- 30 ml gluten-free soy sauce Golden Turtle for Chef™ (Art.60332)
- Chervil and Tarragon
- Costs p. portion: approx. €3.80
- Energy p.portion approx. 337kcal**
- Preparation time: approx. 30 Min.
Wheat, Soy, Coriander
The frozen mushrooms from Golden Turtle for Chef™ are a very good alternative for dried mushrooms.