Satay sauce is an explosion of flavours and textures. Combined with duck and sweet potatoes makes a tasty sweet savory dish.
- Preheat the oven to 80°C.
- For the pancakes, mix the flour with the water, eggs and salt, cook about 10 medium-sized pancakes in a hot pan.
- Blanche the chives with boiling water, then dry them.
- Sweat the vegetable julienne and season to taste with the hoisin sauce, pour it on the middle of the pancakes and tie them with the chives into open bags.
- Keep the pancakes warm in the oven.
- Salt and pepper the duck breast, then fry in a pan until pink.
- Fry the sweet potatoes in rice oil and heat the satay sauce in a small pot.
- Cut the duck breast into slices, serve with satay sauce, sweet potatoes and a vegetable bag.
- 1.8 kg Barberie duck breast
- 1.5 kg sweet potato Golden Turtle for Chefs™ (Art. 60624)
- 50 ml rice oil Golden Turtle for Chefs™ (Art. 60354)
- 500 ml Satay Sauce Golden Turtle for Chefs™ (Art. 60496)
- 300 g pumpkin, cut into julienne
- 300 g celeriac, cut into julienne
- 300 g leek, cut into Julienne
- 80 ml Hoisin Sauce Golden Turtle for Chefs™ (Art.60305)
- 10 chives, long
- 200 g wheat flour
- 250 ml water
- 4 eggs
- ½ ts salt
- Costs p. portion: approx. €3.90
- Energy p.portion: approx. 820 kcal
- Preparation time: approx. 50 min.
- Preparation in advance partly possible
- Accessories: cutting board, bowl, whisk, pans, pot oven
This dish can also be steamed in a traditional pot with a lid. Serve the mussels separately from the curry sauce for best results.