Tandoori is a well known Indian recipe. Brush your salmon with Golden Turtle for Chefs™ Tandoori Sauce to give it this real tasty Indian flavour.
- Cook the rice according to instructions, preferably in the rice cooker.
- Preheat oven at 180° C.
- Brush salmon with the Tandoori sauce and place in the oven for 8-10 minutes on a baking tray with baking paper.
- Meanwhile, sweat the garlic and ginger in the wok, add the frozen vegetables and cook for 3-4 minutes, season to taste with oyster sauce.
- Bring the yellow curry paste to a boil in a small saucepan. Arrange vegetables on a pasta plate, froth the sauce with a hand blender,
- Place it on the plate and place the salmon on the vegetables.
- 1 tbsp Ginger, finely diced
- 2 cloves garlic Golden Turtle for Chefs™ (Art. 60613), finely diced
- 10 pieces salmon of 180g each
- 3-4 tbsp Tandoori Sauce Golden Turtle for Chef™ (Art. 60484)
- 500 ml yellow curry sauce Golden Turtle for Chef™ (Art. 60425)
- approx. 5 tbsp Oyster sauce Golden Turtle for Chefs™ (Art. 60304)
- 750 g Asian vegetable mix Golden Turtle for Chef™ (Art. 60612)
- 500 g Basmati Rice Golden Turtle for Chef™ (Art. 60154)
- Category: Main course fish
- Costs p. portion: €2.07
- Preparation time: approx. 30 Min.
Without rice a tasteful intermediate course