Summer rolls are very trendy! You eat them fresh instead of fried, filled with fresh veggies, shrimps and our lovely Yellow Curry cooking sauce.
- Gut the shrimps and marinate them with the curry sauce.
- Briefly blanch the rapeseed blossom, dab it and mix it with the Sriracha mayo. Cut the peppers into strips and grill in a pan. Season with sesame oil and lemon zest.
- Fry the prawns, remove from the heat and fold in the coriander. Soak the rice leaves briefly in lukewarm water in pairs.
- Now place the ingredients in the lower third of the rice leaves, fold in right and left and roll up.
- Place on a plate, garnish and serve with the dips.
- 16 sheets of rice paper Golden Turtle for Chefs™ (Art. 60176 or 60178)
- 16 king prawns (headless and tailless)
- 350 gr rapeseed flowers Golden Turtle for Chefs™ (Art. 60611)
- 1 yellow bell pepper
- 1 red bell pepper
- 50 ml Sriracha Mayo (Art. 8214)
- 1 tsp sesame oil Golden Turtle for Chefs™ (Art. 60452)
- 1 tbsp rice oil Golden Turtle for Chefs™ (Art. 60454)
- 3 tbsp Yellow Curry Sauce Golden Turtle for Chefs™ (Art. 60425)
- Zest ½ Lemon
- 2 tbsp coriander, finely chopped
- Category: starter
- Costs p. portion: €2.00*
- Preparation time: approx. 25 Min. Preparation in advance is possible.
- *Ingredient costs based on averaged distribution prices.
For a fresh starter, vary in sauce with the Golden Turtle for Chefs™ Vietnamese Lemongrass Ginger Sauce (Art. 60401)